53 million family caregivers provide $470B of unpaid care in the US every year. They lose out on health, finances, work, and relationships. We're here to change that. Our mission is to help family caregivers find the joy and connection in the care they provide.
We do that by providing caregivers with the support and savings they deserve. There are billions of dollars on the table for family caregivers through various government programs, and we make it easy to unlock these entitlements.
We're venture-backed with a mind for growth and heart for good.
You'll be a great fit for the team if you embody the Givers mindset. We're seeking a resourceful teammate who aims to give more than they receive, has a bias towards action, and cares deeply about those they help and work with. We are optimists that work hard to achieve our mission, live for the journey not the destination, and support each other in achieving fulfillment in our professional and personal lives.
About the role:
This role is for a true go getter. Someone who is ready to get their hands dirty creating innovative inroads into the medicare/medicaid system. At Givers, our North Star is how much money we help our members unlock. You will play an instrumental role in designing and executing a roadmap to integrate deeply with federal and state level health programs for family caregivers.
What you'll accomplish:
- Model and prioritize different entitlement lines across Medicare, Medicaid, the VA, and local programs for the business to focus on
- Work directly with the CEO and our advisors to create our strategy for market entry into the CMS system
- Build relationships at the local, state, and federal level to integrate Givers directly into the family caregiver compensation ecosystem
- Manage the contracting process from start to finish to launch high impact pilots and partnerships
- Work with the engineering team to create a scalable automation process for personalized assistance in applying for and maximizing entitlement programs
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- 4+ years experience working in a payer/network growth, market entry, or similar role in a healthtech environment
- Working knowledge of family caregiver compensation programs through: Medicare, Medicaid, the VA, and AAAs
- A relentless and creative approach to exploring all available avenues to reimbursement and integration into the health system
- A demonstrated history of rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty
- A love for navigating through ambiguity where there is enormous opportunity that has no predefined path
Nice to have:
- Direct experience working with family caregiver programs
- Existing relationships at the state level
- Master's in Public Health or Healthcare Administration
Mission-driven. How you spend your time is how you spend your life. We're here to leave a legacy.
Owner attitude. We take pride in our work product and think with a long-term owners' mindset. We trust in each other and do things the right way, not the easy way.
Growth minded. We are growth junkies that actively seek out new challenges, both professionally and personally. We know that success is a matter of the binary decision to push past hurdles, and actually derive satisfaction from that process.
Empathy, not ego. We only hire good humans. We live with our head in the clouds but feet firmly planted on the ground.
We're remote. We help each other work at our natural best. We celebrate and support pursuing fulfillment outside of work.
Monday funday. If nothing else, we aim to do good and have a ton of fun while doing it. Bye-bye Sunday scaries. ✌️
We'll treat you like family
The table stakes stuff
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Free Givers membership for your family
The we genuinely care that you enjoy your life stuff
- Unlimited PTO (mandatory full week off every 6 months)
- $200 personal growth grant. Want to take a class? Try something new? Travel somewhere? We'll support it as long as you'll share your learnings!
Givers is a caregiver savings and support platform. We empower family caregivers to find the joy and connection in their relationship by giving them the support they deserve.
Givers is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Givers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.